Timber Frame and Custom home design & build services
- Architectural Level Design
- Full Construction
- Site and Property Assessment, Study, Feasibility, Analysis and Procurement Services
- Construction & Bidding Documents
- Mechanical & Electrical Design
- Contiguous Cost Estimating and Budget Controls
- Interior Design & Construction
- Timber Frame Design and Construction
- Timber Frame Repairs, and Analysis and Restoration
- Landscape Design and Custom Site Elements
- Material and Color Selections and Consulting
- Custom Carpentry and Millwork
- Custom Designed and Built Cabinets and Built-Ins
- Custom Designed and Built Furniture
- Custom Designed and Built Fixture Lighting, Plumbing
- Custom Finishes, Patina’s
- Sculptured and Custom Concrete Elements
- Reclaimed Materials Creation and Procurement
- Welding & Metal Work
- Custom Designed and Built Architectural Elements (Railings, Millwork, Countertops, Shelving, Fireplaces, etc.)
- Barn Restoration
Our Timber Frame/Custom Home Process
Meet with Artisan Craft Homes to discuss all the many Design Aspects and Personality that will make your home Custom to you.
Visit your Site and analyze it to capture all the Natural, Aesthetic and Logistical opportunities that it presents.
Design the Home that is Uniquely Personal in Layout, Aesthetic, Site Amplifying and Budget.
Artisan Craft Homes Builds and Delivers your Custom Crafted Home through it’s Unique Build process that keeps you involved and informed as your Dream Home turns into Reality.